Built in 1724 by Manoel de Vilhena. Was in use till 1929. After World War II it was still serving as a blacksmiths workshop. In 1989 the building was restored. The stairs were rebuilt and there came water and electricity. Now a ceramist Gabriel Caruana, keeps the mill alive turning out his own work and exhibiting those of other artists who express themselves in the modern idioms.